Revere Comfortmax Manual Inflatable PFD, Navy
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30" and 52".
- 35 lbs. (156 Newtons) of buoyancy.
- Dual waist belt stainless steel adjusters. Provides for easy adjustment with both hands and a more custom fit.
- Exterior inflation system access flap. Allows for clear, direct access to the 33g CO2 cylinder for rearming. CO2 cylinder can be replaced without opening and unfolding the entire PFD.
- Oral Inflation Tube for extra back-up.
- Waist strap and back strap attachment points fully connected and reinforced from inside for added strength.
- Heavy duty 420 denier nylon packcloth outer cover.
- Twin 2" wide back straps for comfort and security.
- Includes USCG compliant whistle and SOLAS Grade retro-reflective tape panels on inflatable bladder.
- Comfortable neck. The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort.
- Navy in color